United States, Texas, HoustonLogistics
GAC North America - Logistics is looking for candidates for the role of Warehouse Manager to be based in Houston, Texas. Could it be you?
- Management of all warehouse activities, maintenance of receiving, warehousing distribution, and operations.
- Improvement of work and system processes for optimum effectiveness in warehouse operation management.
- Overseeing the daily functions and activities of the warehouse team.
- Management and maintenance of the operational software/hardware system.
- Providing support for Warehouse Commercial activities.
- Working with other departments to reach the company’s goals with respect to warehouse operations.
- Advocate adherence to agreed norms and procedures in relation to HSE and ISO standards,
- Adhere to company policies (HSSE, Compliance etc.)
- Minimum University Degree and / or vocational qualifications in Logistics / Materials Handling
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a large-scale warehouse operation in a management level
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the North America or similar multi-cultural environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think and respond quickly to customer service issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint), internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
- Eligible to work in the United States.