Terminal Operators - Dublin
Ireland, Leinster, DublinGAC Ireland
GAC Shipping Ireland is looking for candidates for the role of Terminal Operator to be based in Dublin. Could it be you?
GAC UK employs over 200 experts across more than 20 physical offices covering all of the UK, Ireland and Gibraltar. We deliver a wide range of integrated shipping, logistics and marine services to the energy and shipping industries. We also serve specialised sectors like marine leisure, sports and events, automotive and aviation providing complex and time-critical logistics solutions. We apply the highest standard of customer services to everything we do and aim to be industry leaders within all our services.
Due to expansion, GAC Shipping Ireland are currently recruiting for full time and part time Terminal Operators in Dublin Port.
A brief summary of the role and requirements are as follows :
• Tank Dipping and sampling
• Completing and recording of daily quality checks
• Responsible for safe loading of road tankers and assisting drivers
• Monitoring of terminal equipment
The ideal candidates will have:
• Strong communication skills
• Good understanding and appreciation of a proactive safety culture
• Marine or Terminal experience desired but not necessary as all full training will be provided
• Full clean driving licence
• Manual handling certificate (desired but not essential)
• First Aid certificate (desired but not essential)