Ship Agent - Hong Kong
Hong Kong, Kwun TongHK$14,000 - HK$15,000 per monthShipping
GAC's business is about people.
We’re looking for people with work ethic, integrity, skills, vision and team spirit. In return, we offer a work environment that values experience, innovation and mutual respect between staff and management. The GAC Group is an equal opportunity employer in line with our Code of Ethics.
Whether you are looking for shipping, logistics or marine jobs or a career in operations support, GAC could be the place for you.
- Assist the shipping team in handling the daily work of vessel husbandry services
- Follow up on job files and ship calls under supervision
- Maintain good communication and service with ships, principals and key parties
- Board ships to handle port clearances, crew change, cash to master, spares delivery and container vessel documentation
- Process formalities and declarations requirements
- Liaise with stakeholders such as customs, stevedores, ship suppliers, repairers, cargo interests and port authorities
- Hong Kong Resident and graduate with maritime-related educational background or seagoing work experience
- Familiar with using Microsoft Office applications
- Good English and Chinese communication skills – both written and spoken
- Smart, self-motivated and fast learner
- Willing to do outdoor work and occasional overtime work
- Able to work independently in a flexible work environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Has an outgoing personality, good interpersonal skills and enjoys interacting with people
- Good work ethics and professional integrity
SML Tower, 165 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong