Senior HR Executive
Mumbai, Mahārāshtra, IndiaHR & Admin
GAC Shipping (India) Private Limited is seeking candidates for the position of Senior Human Resource Executive to be based in Mumbai. Could it be you?
The main purpose of the job is to be a strategic partner between GAC management, employees and external parties to foster an engaged workforce and manage the talent pool.
- Undertake ownership of talent acquisition and employee engagement
- Run the full range of recruitment and selection processes from requisition to onboarding, collaborating with others where necessary
- Apply best practices and use recruitment and selection tools (psychometrics, interview methods, etc) in the screening and selection of candidates
- Identify engagement needs based on ad-hoc requirements and regular consultations with stakeholders
- Coordinate, conduct and evaluate all engagement activities effectively
- Participate in the annual manpower budgeting process and keep track of employee movements from a budgeting perspective
Skills and Competencies
- Strategic Thinking- Draws from a mix of previous experiences and industry information to create effective strategies and long-term plans that seize opportunities, anticipate emerging issues and risks, and collaborate with the right individuals
- Reliability- Exhibits a high level of dependability, responsibility and dedication in performing assigned tasks and achieving targets.
- Proactive- Takes initiatives including prompt actions to accomplish objectives without being asked to do so.
- Teamwork- Collaborates with other team members to accomplish common goals and objectives.
- Time Management- Uses own time effectively and efficiently to promote work-life balance, ensuring tasks are completed on time while being mindful of other people’s schedules and plans.
- Communication- Promotes clear understanding, presents clear ideas, speaks up regarding concerns, listens effectively, provides timely and helpful information, and ensures that all communications are well conveyed and received.
- Planning & Organisation- Establishes the best course of action in achieving desired results and organises the resources needed to meet objectives.
- Leading Change- Brings about and manages changes in priorities, strategy, customer needs and workplace conditions to achieve the company’s objectives by communicating the need and rationale for change efficiently and ensuring that all stakeholders are comfortable with it.
- Ethics & Integrity- Behaves in an honest, fair and ethical manner, exhibits socially and GAC-accepted behaviour, acts with uncompromising honesty and trustworthiness, and avoids misrepresentations for personal gain.
- Company Agility- Knows and understands how the company works, shows awareness of the reasons behind key policies, practices, procedures, and culture, and demonstrates the ability to manoeuvre through political and delicate situations.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of the GAC Shipping (India) Private Limited team, we look forward to receiving your application.