Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesLogistics
GAC Sharjah is looking for candidates for the role of “Sales Executive” to be based in Sharjah. To maximize the gender diversity in the team, female applicants are encouraged.
Could it be you?
- Identify and secure new business.
- Maintain and develop business with existing accounts. Make regular visits to clients to identify and security more business opportunities.
- Ensure customer enquiries are promptly replied to, provide first-line support to customers for queries and act proactively to find alternative solutions as required.
- Confirm that Job files with relevant costing/quotes etc are promptly passed to Customer Service for shipment execution.
- Complete other activities in line with sales strategy.
Qualification: Qualification: Graduate, University degree.
Compute knowledge: Proficient with MS Office package, especially Excel and willing and able to learn new software quickly.
Professional skill: Knowledge in local customs/port clearance rules and regulations; excellent customer relationship management.
Experience: At least 2 years’ experiences in a similar industry, ideally within UAE.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of the GAC Sharjah team, we look forward to receiving your application.