United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
GAC Abu Dhabi is seeking candidates for the position of Sales Executive at their Guardian Towers Office in Abu Dhabi. The key responsibility is to drive new business, develop existing accounts and follow up on sales leads to assist in the overall profitability of the company.
- Create, develop, and enhance relationships with new and existing customers
- Identify and visit potential customers
- Meet and exceed agreed targets set in relation to department revenue
- Provide forecast(s) and sales reports
- Maintain customer records
- Develop a plan to maximise customer potential and have specific objectives for each sales call
- Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts
- Provide responsive customer interaction and resolving client issues quickly and efficiently
- Actively participate in Business groups and other networking events
- Attend sales and credit review meetings
- Overall contribution to continuous business, expansion of customer base and income generation
- Ensure compliance with GAC Group policy
- Building Relationships - Create long-term and mutually beneficial relationships internally or externally, with colleagues, customers, and suppliers.
- Quality Focus - Show full support in creating a quality-driven company and deliver quality service to internal and external customers.
- Ethics and Integrity - Exhibit socially and GAC accepted behavior. Always act with uncompromising honesty, trustworthy and avoids misrepresentations for personal gain.
- · Pro-active - Take prompt action to accomplish objectives, demonstrating ability to take initiatives and seek responsibility without being forced or pushed to do so.
- · Result-Oriented - Display a strong will to achieve goals.
- Stress Tolerance - Maintain efficient and effective performance under pressure or opposition, exhibit behaviour acceptable to people and to the company, even when under stress.
- Numerical Knowledge - Knowledge of numbers, and use numerical skills in performing tasks, and understands and applies mathematical concepts to everyday work to interpret situations and make judgments.
- · Industry and Product Knowledge - Knowledge of products and services provided by the company, department or business unit to customers and applies knowledge to serve existing customers and gain new ones, maintains awareness of industry (e.g., logistics, shipping, marine) and job-related trends and changes.
- · Customer Focus - Demonstrate commitment in meeting customer needs and expectations, act with customers in mind and value importance of providing excellent customer service.
- Customer Relationship Management - Understand and apply knowledge and techniques to market and sell products and services, value the importance of providing pre- and after-sales customer service and implements strategy to maintain customer loyalty.
Minimum Qualifications and Other Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ extensive experience in the Logistics and Shipping industry
- Professional skills in logistics and shipping operations
- Valid UAE driving license
- Effective communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office application and adept at learning new software