Outdoor Sales Officer
Amman, Al ‘A̅şimah, JordanGAC Jordan
- The primary role of this position is to promote and sell GAC Jordan services through direct customer contact based on plans and strategies established in line with the department and company’s vision and objectives.
- The primary tasks of this job include:
- Develop monthly plan according to the objectives set by the unit through market analysis, customer feedback, competitors’ and agents’ outcomes, etc.
- Arrange and meet up with current and potential customers based on sales plans and strategies
- Gather market information by conducting research, direct contact with customers and investigation of sales leads to identify business opportunities in the local and global market
- Log details of tentative and actual sales visits, and report outcomes of visits in the business application to maintain an updated customer database
- Negotiate prices via emails/phone calls and deal with different providers/agents locally and globally
- Prepare reports and analysis for the local market based on monthly sales reports, sales visits and market analysis
- Attend any notable exhibitions
- Bachelors’ Degree in Logistics or Business
- Knowledge of industry and Incoterms is an added advantage.
- 0-2 years of experience
- Valid driving license and possess a suitable car.
- Key competencies:
- Proficient in Arabic and English (Reading, writing, speaking)
- High standard of customer service
- Attention to quality.
- Able to work well in a team.