Operations Executive, Energy
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeLogistics
The incumbent will be responsible for handling and execution of operations related to Oil & Gas/Energy logistics with a focus on customer service and freight operations of all activities including air, sea and road freight, import and export services. You will be involved with all customer requirements from A-Z.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Handle jobs from A-Z covering air, sea, road – export and import
• Give prompt and accurate responses to RFQs and any other general inquiries from GAC’s overseas networks and local departments.
• Take full ownership of all operational logistics requirements from booking/pre-alert, PO
• Management, delivery and invoicing as well as customs clearance.
• Ensure proper cargo handling, shipping documentation, expediting, and timely alerts. to agents, customers, and contractors in Singapore and beyond.
• Prepare, suggest and maintain customer Standard Operation Procedures.
• Create job files and invoicing to clients.
• Ensure timely billings from vendors and verification of supplier invoices and jobs costing.
• Achieve and improve KPIs set for the department.
• Support to obtain and collate information for tenders when necessary.
• Customer visits when necessary.
• Other function as appointed.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Tertiary qualifications
- Minimum 2-3 years in logistics operations function (Oil & Gas / project experience will be an added advantage).
- Street-smart and proactive
- Very good multi-communicator and listener
- High integrity.
- Good knowledge of the freight forwarding and Energy Project industry with interest in continuous learning.
- Good team player.
- Able to build rapport and good relationship with client.