Pireaus, Attikí, Greece
About the Position
GAC Greece is always open to receiving applications from candidates interested in working for us. We keep such open applications in a database which we check for suitability whenever a vacancy arises.
Candidates may be considered for summer positions, internships, or permanent positions in any department; thus, the tasks vary depending upon the role.
Other Job details
- For most positions, most tasks can be completed during regular work hours. However, as we provide 24/7/365 service, there will be periods of higher workload as well as the need to work during irregular times, such as evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays. This may include participation in a rotating shift plan or a passive duty shift.
- These positions provide a unique opportunity to collaborate with a diverse team of colleagues in the maritime industry in a company that values what each unique individual brings to the table.
- After being hired, you will cooperate with your leader and others to create a training plan aimed to help you reach your potential.
For most positions, we require the following:
- Genuine interest in shipping and a knack for coordinating
- Genuine desire to apply yourself and further develop your competencies
- Motivation and initiative to achieve results
- Structural and organisational skills for greater efficiency
- Problem solving approach to new challenges
- Passion for providing great service to customers and helping colleagues do the same
- Proficient communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Advanced use of MS Office
- Comfortable using data as a work tool
- Relevant experience will be considered an advantage
- An open, inclusive, trust-based and flexible workplace culture
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- To be a part of a globally recognised shipping and logistics company
- Equitable salary with automatic increases upon proven competency development