Qatar, Ad Dawḩah, DohaInternational Freight Services
- Identify and schedule meetings with new corporate accounts and arrange surveys for potential clients.
- Develop agent business by scheduling surveys , preparing quotes and tenders, and regular follow up.
- Arrange surveys for one of clients coming from the website, emails and/or our associates’ enquiries.
- Maintain reports on enquiries handled and allocated making sure monthly targets are achieved.
- Update data management systems on a weekly basis.
- Attend appropriate social meetings to market our services and bring more leads and sales opportunities.
- Plan coffee meetings with import clients as potential outbound customers.
- Visit packing jobs and ensure packing is done to the satisfaction of customers.
- Take responsibility of booked moves from beginning till end and ensure constant follow up with clients.
- University Degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Office application, adept in learning new software
- Minimum 3-5 years’ International Moving/Freight Sales experience, preferably in the Middle East/Qatar
- Strong packing and moving industrial background and product knowledge EIM (Essential In Moving – FIDI)
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasker, and quick problem solver
- Qatar Driving License