Delhi, Delhi, IndiaLogistics
GAC Shipping (India) Private Limited is seeking candidates for the position of Manager, Operations to be based in Delhi. Could it be you?
The main purpose of the job is to ensure smooth operations of all products (Air, Sea, Projects & NVOCC) and customer satisfaction. The job exists to ensure all SOPs and SDP is followed properly and to monitor procedure from start to completion. The role contributes towards providing customers with complete logistics solutions within the agreed time.
- Increase operating income from nomination
- DSR – Data Management
- Raising CPAR based on situation
- Initiating Feedback Form to all clients
- Key Account Management
- Supplier vetting system (SVS) Ensure Registration of vendor.
Skills and Competencies
- Business Fundamentals Knowledge: To apply basic business and management principles to connect industry trends with services the company sells and provides.
- Laws and Regulatory Knowledge: To maintain knowledge and apply understanding of local and international laws and regulations to guide decisions and delivery of services.
- Industry and Product Knowledge: To apply knowledge of products and services provided by the company, department or business unit to serve existing customers and gain new ones, maintaining awareness of industry (e.g., logistics, shipping, marine) and job-related trends and changes.
- Customer Focus: To demonstrate commitment in meeting customer needs and expectations, act with customers in mind and value the importance of providing excellent customer service.
- Relationship Building: Leaders develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships through clear and open communication, building trust and cooperation with others.
- Communication: Promote clear understanding, present clear ideas, speak up regarding concerns, listen effectively, provide timely and helpful information, and take responsibility to confirm that communications are received.
- Accountability: Exhibit ownership of work including mistakes, holds self and others accountable for performance, determine objectives, set priorities, and commit self to the responsibility for looking after GAC's valuable assets - people and property.
- Attention to detail: Meet goals by considering every key detail. Achieve accuracy in providing information and services by examining all concerned areas thoroughly, down to the last-minute detail.
- Numerical Knowledge: Apply knowledge of numbers and numerical skills in performing tasks, and use mathematical concepts in everyday work to interpret situations and make judgments.
- Pro-Active: Take prompt action to accomplish objectives, demonstrating ability to take initiatives and seek responsibility without being forced or pushed to do so.
- Stress Tolerance: Maintain efficient and effective performance under pressure or opposition, exhibit behaviour acceptable to people and to the company, even under stress.
- Discipline: To follow standard procedures and adhere to rules and regulations.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of the GAC Shipping (India) Private Limited team, we look forward to receiving your application.