LNG Export & Documentation Specialist (2)
United States, Pennsylvania, PhiladelphiaShipping
GAC North America (Shipping) is looking for candidates for the role of LNG Export & Documentation Specialist to be based in Philadelphia, PA. Could it be you? MUST BE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY.
GAC is a privately-owned company dedicated to building long-term relationships with customers, staff, and suppliers. We are committed to delivering integrated services to the Shipping, Logistics, Marine and related markets at the highest levels of quality and safety. Our customers are central to everything we do. It is their ever-increasing demand for competitive solutions that drives us to refine and integrate our services to meet their needs.
GAC is currently seeking to fill a full-time, entry-level position in our Documentation department. Responsibilities include the following:
- File Electronic Notice of Arrivals/Departures for vessels’ entrance and clearance of the U.S and import manifests for cargoes entering the U.S.
- File export manifests and documentation for cargo departing the U.S.
- Support the expansion of GAC’s LNG export and cargo documentation team.
- Process documentation instructions for LNG customers to include drafting, issuing, tracking, and filing all Bill of Lading, Cargo Manifest, and other special instructions received from the customer.
- Submit Suez Canal Rebate letters for LNG Carriers and other vessels.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Min two (2) years’ data entry experience a plus.
- Import/export knowledge and maritime experience preferred.
- Must have strong oral and written skills. Must be proficient in English. Foreign language is desired but not required.
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Suite.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and efficient in multitasking with minimal supervision.
- Strong customer service mindset with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Flexible with a “team player” attitude and ability to work in a split location team.
- Ability to follow the commercial chain of the LNG documentation process and bring swift turnaround for customer requests.
- This position does require being on call some nights, holidays, and weekends.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of the GAC North America team, we look forward to receiving your application.