IT Support Officer - Hong Kong
Hong Kong, Kwun TongHK$20,000 - HK$25,000 per monthAdministration & Management
GAC's business is about people.
We’re looking for people with work ethic, integrity, skills, vision and team spirit. In return, we offer a work environment that values experience, innovation and mutual respect between staff and management. The GAC Group is an equal opportunity employer in line with our Code of Ethics.
Whether you are looking for shipping, logistics or marine jobs or a career in operations support, GAC could be the place for you.
- Maintain company’s computer systems
- Provide Information Technology (IT) technical support
- Perform daily IT operations and tasks
- Support and maintain Windows and VMWare platforms
- Perform daily back-up and recovery operations
- Perform hardware and software maintenance services (PC, network devices, patch management)
- Provide end-user support
- Liaise with vendors on the procurement of hardware and software for computers and telephone systems
- Completed secondary education with a Diploma or above in IT
- At least 1 year of experience in systems and end-user support
- Proficient knowledge of computer systems especially in Windows Server, Microsoft Windows and Office 365
- Good command of English and Chinese languages – both spoken and written
- Able to work independently
- Stable personality and good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
SML Tower, 165 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong