Indoor Sales Support Officer
Amman, Al ‘A̅şimah, JordanLogistics
- The primary role of this position is to promote and sell GAC services through direct customer contact and, maintain proper customers’ databases, as well as handling some operational aspects for both export and import shipments.
- Primary tasks are:
- Requesting and negotiating rates and services from local suppliers/vendors, GAC offices, aboard agents, local agents, airlines, shipping lines, etc. to obtain the best value for money.
- Preparing offers and quotations with the required profit margin and sending them to customers/agents.
- Maintaining updated records on related system and ensuring that all related files and communication methods are in accordance to GAC Jordan’s administrative procedures.
- Maintaining properly updated sheets and records and database of potential, current and new clients.
- Preparing sales statistical reports
- Bachelors’ Degree in Logistics or Business
- Market and Incoterms knowledge is a plus
- 0-2 years of experience
- Key competencies
- Professional in communication in Arabic and English
- Professional in customer focus
- Advanced in teamwork and quality focus
- Functional numerical knowledge and business fundamental knowledge