Human Resources (HR) Executive
SHARJAH, Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesHR & Admin
GAC Sharjah & GAC Ras Al Khaimah is looking for candidates for the role of Human Resources (HR) Executive, to be based in Sharjah. Could it be you?
- Ensure all critical functions of HR are carried out in a professional, timely, and accurate manner in line with Group HR policies and procedures.
- Maintain work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain organisation Human Resources by establishing a recruiting and interviewing programme, coordinating with department heads on candidate selection, conducting/analysing exit interviews, and recommending changes.
- Provide induction, orientation and on-boarding of new employees.
- Maintain historical Human Resources records by designing a filing & retrieval system, keeping past & current records, and assuring that all the employment-related documents and related processes are in line with local rules and regulations.
- Plan and oversee Employee Performance review as per company procedure and policy.
- Facilitate in all Human Resources tasks of the company.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of the GAC Sharjah & Ras Al Khaimah team, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Graduate, University degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar industry, ideally within the UAE.
- Knowledge of local HR rules and regulations.
- UAE Driving License is preferred.