Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeShipping
Principle Job Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate is responsible for issuing final Disbursement Accounts (DA) to Principals. The DA Coordinator ensures that the DA process is executed efficiently, and that DAs are processed and disbursed effectively to ensure timely payment.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring that overall Disbursement Accounts (DA) process operates effectively and efficiently to ensure service levels are met and timely payment.
- Ensure credit notes are received properly from suppliers.
- Verify that the DAs are correct and accurate as per contracted rates, and any applicable service level agreements.
- Check funds received with applicable currency exchange rate and the Principal’s
(PPL) billing instructions.
- Post DA’s in accordance with requirements by the Company and Principal.
- Responsible for updating internal database properly and in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper filing and safe keeping of all completed job files as required in service level agreements and requirements from customers.
- Diploma in Maritime / Shipping is preferred with basic knowledge of accounting.
- Proficient in English (written and spoken).