Customer Services Officer
Hong Kong, , Hong KongLogistics
GAC's business is about people.
We’re looking for people with work ethic, integrity, skills, vision and team spirit. In return, we offer a work environment that values experience, innovation and mutual respect between staff and management. The GAC Group is an equal opportunities employer in line with our Code of Ethics.
Whether you are looking for logistics jobs, marine jobs, shipping jobs or a career providing essential support for our operations, GAC could be the place for you.
- Develop and strengthen business relationships with customers & overseas partners to build external business for the company.
- Enhance internal co-operation between Operations & Commercial teams to provide high quality services to customers to raise Operating Income by maintaining existing accounts and generate new business.
- Communicate with overseas agents for inquiries and issue quotations / shipping instructions.
- Communicate with shippers for bookings and documentation as per ISO requirement and get the shipment onboard.
- Work with cross-border trucking for customs clearance concern and transfer cargo from China to Hong Kong.
- Assist the operations team in communication with customers and overseas agents.
- Timely updating of schedules.
- Maintain data on customer contact.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current customers.
- Compile reports of current market trends, competition, information and distribute.
Work Location : SML Tower, 165 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong
- Must be Hong Kong Residents
- Diploma or above in logistics or a related field
- At least 1 year work experience in forwarding
- Pro-active and able to work independently
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Chinese Language including English, Mandarin & Cantonese (spoken and written)
- Familiar with MS office applications