Customer Service Representative
Kuwait, Al Farwānīyah, Al DajeejLogistics
GAC Kuwait is looking for candidates for the role of Customer Service Representative to be based in Kuwait. Could it be you?
GAC Kuwait employs over 70 experts who deliver wide range of integrated shipping, logistics and marine services. We apply the highest standard of customers services to everything we do.
We are currently looking to hire a Customer Service Representative to join our Freight team.
- Handle air, sea, and land freight shipments
- Provide exceptional service and timely updates to customers
- Continuously follow up with airlines and shipping lines
- Liaise with the sales and customs clearance teams
- Ensure all documentation processing is performed according to client requirements in an accurate and timely manner
- Handle DO counter - knowledge of micro clear (customs system) will be considered a plus
- Adhere to company policies (HSSE, compliance, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in logistics: air, sea, and land freight. Customs clearance and warehousing knowledge will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of executing air, sea, and land freight, clearance and issuing delivery orders
Skills and Competencies
- Valid Kuwait Article 18 visa
- BA Degree preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English
- Arabic language is a plus
- Team player
- Customer service oriented who is willing to go extra mile to ensure customer is getting the best service
- Ambitious, energetic and customer focused personality
If you think you have what it takes to become part of the GAC Kuwait team, we look forward to receiving your application.