Customer Service Representative
Malaysia, Selangor, Petaling JayaLogistics
Maintain existing client base
- Pre-empt customer queries & concerns.
- Respond to customers’ requests in a timely and accurate manner while demonstrating a high level of customer service empathy & professionalism
- Ensure smooth & timely process flow updates with no delays/inaccuracies in document submissions, etc.
- Track & trace as required
Operating systems data entry
- Ensure accuracy & timely data entry into GAC operating system as well as 3rd party online systems to avoid future financial implications.
Ensure omission of errors & accuracy in billing
- Verify job costs allocations, provisions, billing amounts with prompt escalation in case of any errors noticed.
- Ensure prompt passing of files for raising invoices & e-billing/dispatching.
- Ensure prompt & accurate daily, weekly, monthly reports as required either internally by department heads/others or externally by customers.
Compliance with various authorities
- Compliance with port, customs, airport authorities, overseas authorities involved in international trade.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Driving License
- Any Logistics/Supply chain/Shipping diplomas/degrees.
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Excel and PowerPoint) and ability to learn new software quickly
- Excellent English communication skills (written) & Bahasa Malaysia (spoken)
- High level of industry knowledge/academic qualifications