Corporate Communications Executive
Singapore, Central Singapore, Singaporecorporate Communications
The incumbent will support the Group Corporate Communications function in the development and execution of integrated branding and communications programmes.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for publishing fresh content, driving internal campaigns, maintaining and promoting the group intranet as key custodian. Work with content editors to effectively structure and promote their content.
- Assist in the planning and execution of corporate communications and branding strategy, initiatives, campaigns and ad-hoc projects.
- Provide the full range of integrated communications support from collateral development, media/ public relations, advertisements to events and sponsorships.
- Maintain the corporate website as webmaster.
- Support the development and execution of online and digital projects such as websites, apps, videos, photoshoots, campaign microsites etc.
- Provide banding and communications support for regional requirements.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Minimum Diploma in Mass Communications / Public Relations / Marketing / Business, GCE A Levels or equivalent.
- Exposure to integrated communications with knowledge of digital platforms an advantage.
- At least 1-5 years of experience in communications or marketing communications. Fresh graduates with potential can be considered.
- Skills in design software such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Video editing skills an advantage.
- Strong computer skills plus the aptitude to work with new applications.
- Strong administration and organisation skills.
- Task-driven and project oriented; ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure.
- Good time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow-through.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Good content generation experience.
- Flair for creative design with a good eye for aesthetics.
- Cheerful, pleasant and positive personality.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, dependable, positive and forward-thinking.
- Responsible with professional attitude towards work and the team.
- A team player who is also able to work independently and show initiative.
- Willing to take on challenging responsibilities and assignments.
- Resourceful and willing to adapt to changes.
- Willingness and aptitude for learning new skills.