Coordinator - Sales Support
Oman, Masqaţ, MuscatInternational Freight Services
- Negotiate with carrier and network partners overseas; review and prepare competitive pricing tariff.
- Collect trade specific data for progress & performance review.
- Tender bid management, floating RFI/RFQs, collect cost & service options and prepare comprehensive proposal.
- Periodic Reporting of overall sales activities and product performance.
- Update Report Tracker or Web portal or Excel Reports to ensure that all records are updated regularly.
- Timely submission of invoice and follow-up of payment receivables so there are no pending payments.
- Active use of GAC sales functionality in GF2 system so as to make full use of the systems in place.
- Monitor competitor activities and report to management to ensure knowledge of the competition and ability to match and surpass them.
- Serve as a role model in upholding GAC Code of ethics and GAC Sprit in the best interest of the company and GAC Group.
- Any other duties requested or delegated by manager to ensure the service level of the company is maintained.
- Graduate in any related discipline / Shipping or Logistics Diploma.
- 2-4 years in a similar role in the freight or logistics industry.
- High level of industry knowledge.
- Good work ethics to comply with policies and procedures of the company.
- Cultural awareness as you will be working with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Good English Communication Skills – both written and verbal. Arabic Language will be an advantage.
- Proficient knowledge of computers especially in MS Office & Outlook in MS office, including good data entry skills.