Business Development Manager - Energy Projects - Europe
United Kingdom, , United Kingdom
About the position
GAC is looking for candidates for the role of Regional Business Development Manager – Europe – Energy Projects. Could it be you?
Regional Business Development Manager - Europe – Energy Projects is responsible for leading Business Development & key account customer management for Europe related to GAC Energy Projects business. Focus will be to Target EPC, Subsea, Renewables, Decommissioning & Dredging customers to provide integrated Shipping & logistics solutions
- Identifying upcoming projects in the region & proposing integrated solutions to clients.
- Develop an intimate understanding of customers’ business using variety of sources, identify & explore the commercial opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining long term strategic relationship with Energy clients in the region.
- Develop innovative solutions for customers that not only support our current product portfolio but lead the business in improving those products.
- Monitor performance of strategic plans and evaluate successes, risk and opportunities and identify plans to address those.
- Formulating long term Business objectives and targets for Key Accounts.
- Marketing of GAC and its services, through promotions, events etc.
- Sales including account planning, field sales & support.
- Management & co-ordination of tender for the region related to integrated solutions for energy clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Involvement with Post-Sales activities and Manage Major RFQs.
Skills and Competencies
- Minimum 3 years’ managerial experience in Supply Chain/Sales/Logistics department
- Decision making capabilities
- Ability to work in a diverse environment and culture
- Network and relationship building both with external and internal customers
- Minimum 5 years’ Supply Chain/Logistics/Marine background with EPC/Renewables companies
- Business development/sales experience a plus
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- High Level Leadership Skills (communication, motivation and interpersonal skills)
- Demonstrates strong communication capabilities
- Easily capable of making well informed decisions
- Language Skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Other languages (written and spoken) beneficial
If you think you have what it takes to become part of the GAC team, we look forward to receiving your application.