Business Development - Freight Forwarding
Mumbai, Mahārāshtra, IndiaLogistics
GAC Shipping (India) Private Limited is looking for candidates for the position of Business Development for our freight business to be based in multiple locations. Could it be you?
The main purpose of the job is to identify and develop Integrated Logistics Business
- Meet personal Operating Income Target
- Prepare weekly sales visit plan and enter details of visits into GAC Sales system
- Target and secure new clients
- Quotation strike rate
- Promptly send quotations to clients and very closely follow up on all quotations sent out
- Ensure credit approvals are in place for all credit clients handled by the sales team
- Assist Finance department in maintaining receivables from credit accounts within agreed terms
- Actively pass on sales lead to Sales teams within GAC company and overseas GAC companies and agents
- Capitalise on sales leads to convert them into business.
- Effective Communication - Effectively put across one’s thoughts and ideas clearly, using appropriate language and grammar in written and oral forms of communication.
- Result-Driven - Demonstratable drive to consistently achieve results and learn quickly from experiences, applying that new knowledge when facing new problems or situations.
- Negotiating and influencing - Ability to present a position on issues to gain support and acceptance from others, explores possible outcomes and solutions that leads to a win-win situation, gains support of stakeholders, colleagues, suppliers, and customers to execute a desired course of action that is consistent with company goals.
- Reliability - Exhibit high level of dependability, responsibility, and commitment in performing assigned tasks and achieving targets.
- Building Relationships - Create long-term and mutually beneficial relationships internally or externally, with colleagues, customers, and suppliers.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of the GAC Shipping (India) Private Limited team, we look forward to receiving your application.