Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore
The incumbent will be part of the logistics team, contributing to good cash management and control of expenses. The candidate will be responsible for billing and invoicing, ensuring that invoicing is executed promptly enabling job files are closed effectively as well as being responsible in supplier invoice verification.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure invoices and bills are prepared and provided to clients in accordance to set invoice lead-time
- Ensure clients’ and customers’ billing requirements are met depending on the job file
- Ensure information is correct for billing and invoicing accuracy
- Input the invoicing information in the system for invoice generation
- Liaise and coordinate with Operations and Customer Service teams with regards to invoicing details for respective jobs and customers.
- Look into process efficiency including invoicing SOPs as per requirements by customer and company.
- Perform supplier invoice verification to ensure accuracy of invoices received
- Work in partnership with the credit control team to ensure timely payment
- Diploma in Finance related subject
- Background in billing and invoicing with logistics/General Freight would be ideal
- Experience in invoicing activities
- Meticulous attention to details
- Able to work to a tight timeline