Administration Officer - Esbjerg (Part time)
Denmark, Syddanmark, EsbjergGAC Denmark
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment where no day is alike?
Can you maintain the overview when many different factors are affecting your daily workflow?
Are you flexible, solution-oriented, service-minded and have a critical approach towards tasks that can be optimized and made more efficient?
If you can answer yes to all 3 questions, you could be GAC Denmark’s new Team member - a future-proof position within one of the world’s largest ship agencies.
Due to changes in our team structure, we are looking for a Administration officer in a part time permanent position (25-30 hrs per week) at our office in Esbjerg. Your job will be to cooperate with the Agency Operation and report to the Accounting Manager
- Dailey bookkeeping
- Provide input to continual improvement to processes and procedures
- Assist with preparation for the month's end
- Head, develop and maintain HSSEQ initiatives
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks such as invoicing for services provided
- CSR initiatives
- Data and GDPR steward
- Vetting of suppliers
- Take lead on our sustainable profile and offset carbon emissions
Other Job details
- · Most tasks can be completed during regular work hours; however, we got monthly deadlines, there will be periods with higher workload.
- This position provides a unique development opportunity to apply your competency and participate in further developing the high-quality service we provide. Increased responsibilities will be assigned with demonstrated competency.
- Competitive terms
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- To be a part of a subsidiary company in growth
- To be a part of a globally recognized shipping and logistics company
- Internal ISO certified training academy
About the Company
GAC Denmark A/S is headquartered in Esbjerg and provides service in all relevant Danish ports. Gulf Agency Company (GAC) is a world leading service supplier of shipping, logistics and marine solutions for the maritime industry, dedicated to building long-term relationships with customers, staff and suppliers. GAC was formed in the Middle East in 1956 by Swedish business interests and today employs over 8,000 staff and works in over 300 offices across all continents. We are committed to delivering a range of integrated shipping and logistics services to cargo, tanker, cruise, marine and other related markets at the highest level of quality and safety.
- Excellent written and verbal Danish and English
- Driver’s license
- Relevant education
- Experience with bookkeeping
- Extremely helpful and service-oriented
- Highly motivated and willing/able to take initiative
- Structured and organized
- Problem-solving abilities
- Thrives under pressure
- Great cooperative skills